Mesothelioma Law Firm Brian Early

 
Mesothelioma Law Firm Brian Early

Mesothelioma Law Firm Brian Early

Brian Early graduated cum laude from Harvard University in 1996 with an A.B. in economics. At Harvard, Brian was awarded the Harvard College scholarship for academic achievement and was on the Dean's List all semesters. He then attended Georgetown University Law Center where he served as an editor on the Georgetown Law Journal and graduated magna cum laude in 2000. After law school, Brian worked at Willkie Farr & Gallagher before joining Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney & Meisenkothen in 2001.
Mr. Early concentrates his practice on representing mesothelioma victims and their families. He is a member of the bar of the States of New York and California and of the District of Columbia. He is admitted to practice in the United States Districts Courts in the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York. He is also a member of the American Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association.
Read a note from one of Brians's satisfied clients below:
A Letter from Donald Fischetto
Dear Mr. Early
I am writing this brief letter to let you know how pleased I am with the work you and your staff in New York has accomplished on my case. I initially had my doubts about filing a lawsuit. The process appears intimidating, and I constantly hear horror stories about lawyers, who are out to make a quick buck at the expense of their clients. After dealing with you and your law firm, I know that you are tremendously ethical and accomplished mesothelioma lawyers. Any phone call I made to your firm was responded to, and any question I had was immediately answered.
The results of my case speak for themselves. Dealing with my infliction has been very difficult, but you have given me a little bit of peace. I can honestly say that there is no finer law firm out there than your company. Thank you for all you have done.
Sincerely,
Donald J. Fischetto